1. Public Borrowing and Fiscal Accountability
2. Forecasts About the Indian Economy
3. Decline of Foreign Capital Inflow
4. Foreignisation of Public Sector Companies
5. The Silver Import Policy: Is it Viable?
6. Problems of External Debt
7. An Alternative Budget: An Exercise in Bubble Blowing
8. Multinationals in Oil Exploration
9. The Reduction of Fiscal Deficit by using the Sale Proceeds of Public Sector Equity Per se is not Anti-Inflationary
10. Indian Rupee in Turmoil
11. Controlling the Volatility of Short Term Capital
12. Whither Macroeconomic Stability?
13. Strategy of Inflation Control
14. Capital Adequacy: Norm for Banks
15. Deferring Capital Account Convertibility: A Wise Decision
16. Ensuring Self-sufficiency in Edible Oil
17. Is the Wheat Policy Good for the Country?
18. Should Banks be Brought under Parliamentary Control?
19. Industry Status to Agriculture?
20. Economic Contents of the Letter of Intent
21. Fears of India Catching the Mexican Disease Overplayed
22. The Banking System is Buoyant under Economic Reforms
23. Options Before the Government in the Matter of Forex Reserves
24. Deregulated Interest Rates
25. Imports of Edible Oil are Unnecessary to Stabilise Prices
26. Technology Parks: A Boon to India
27. Full Convertibility can Wait
28. The Busy Season Credit Policy
29. Moody’s Upgradation of India’s Credit Rating
30. Will Liberalisation of Consumer Goods Imports Jeopardise Small Scale Industries?
31. Computerisation and Automation of Operations of Nationalised Banks
32. Is the Debt Crisis Imminent?
33. A Case for Financial Emergency
34. An Autonomous Sebi
35. Need to Grant Interim Relief to Pensioners
36. The New Euro-issue Guidelines
37. The Indo-Dollar Market Proposal Modified
38. A Year of Slow Reform Process: Priorities Need to be Reordered in 1994
39. Notification of the 60-40 Formula in Partial Convertibility
40. Monetary Financing and Debt Financing of the Fiscal Deficit
41. Restructuring of Regional Rural Banks
42. Exit of Industrial Sickness
43. Financial Sector Reforms are an Urgent Necessity
44. The Case for an Emergency Relief Fund at the IMF
45. Fertiliser Subsidy to Reduce the Inflation Rate
46. Welcome to Multinationals
47. The Securities Scam: Is the Reserve Bank of India Responsible?
48. Managing Coffee Prices
49. Banks Need to be Customer Oriented Rather Than Employee Oriented
50. Oil Crisis And Inflation: How to Overcome Them
51. India’s Cotton Policy: A Long Term Strategy is Needed