The importance of Feedback Control systems is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Feedback Control systems.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All chapters in this book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of this subject.
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering student.
1. Introduction to Feedback Control Systems
2. Review of Laplace Transform
3. Transfer Function and Impulse Response
4. Block Diagram Representation
5. Signal Flow Graph Representation
6. Mathematical Modeling of Control Systems
7. Time Response Analysis of Control Systems
8. Stability Analysis of Control Systems
9. Root Locus
10. Basics of Frequency Domain Analysis
11. Bode Plot
12. Polar and Nyquist Plots
13. Compensation of Control Systems
14. State Variable Analysis and Design
15. Transducers and Controllers
16. Programmable Logic Controller
17. Advances in Control
Appendix - A Matrix Algebra