Continuing the tradition of the best selling textbooks, this first edition "Engineering Thermodynamics" is a comprehensive reference to the broad spectrum of thermodynamics, encapsulating the theoretical and practical aspects of the field.
The author addresses a myriad of topics, covering both traditional and innovative approaches. Additionally, the book includes numerous tables, charts and equations, as well as extensive references for more in-depth information. Emphasizing practical applications and easy implementation, this book reflects the increasingly global nature of engineering compiling the efforts of an international panel of experts from industry and acadamia. This is a necessity for anyone studying or practicing in the field of Engineering Thermodynamics
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering students.
• Subject matter has been prepared in lucid, direct and easily understanding style.
• Simple diagrams and large number of worked out examples have been given for deep information.
• At the end of each chapter, Highlights, Exercises, Unsolved Examples and Multiple Choice Questions have been given to make this treatise a complete comprehensive book on the subject.
Table of Contents:
• Basic Concepts
• Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
• Laws of Ideal and Real Gases
• First Law of Thermodynamics
• First Law Applied to Flow Processes
• Second Law of Thermodynamics
• Entropy, Availability and Ir reversibility
• Properties of Pure Substances
• Vapour Processes
• Air Standard Cycles
• Mixture of Gases
• Vapour Power Cycles