Engineering Mathematics - I by Dr. M. Y. Gokhale, Dr. N. S. Mujumdar, S. S. Kulkarni, A. N. Singh, K. R. Atal
Our text books on Engineering Mathematics-I have occupied place of pride among engineering student's community for more than twenty five years now. All the teachers of this group of authors have been teaching mathematics in engineering colleges for the past several years. Difficulties of engineering students are well understood by the authors and that is reflected in the text material.
As per the policy of the University, Engineering Syllabi is revised every five years. Last revision was in the year 2015. New revision is coming little earlier, as university has introduced new Choice Based Credit System from Academic Year 2019-2020.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering Students.
Table of Content:
1. Mean Value Theorem
2. Taylor's and Maclaurin's Theorem
3. Indeterminate Forms
4. Fourier Series
5. Partial Differentiation and Applications
6. Jacobians, Errors and Approximations, Maxima and Minima
8. System of Linear Algebraic Equations, Linear Transformations and Applications
9. Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors
10. Diagonlization and Quadratic Form
Model Question Papers
Appendix : Multiple Choice Questions