Engineering Materials & Metallurgy (A Conceptual Approach) by Anup Goel, S. S. Sabharwal
It gives us great pleasure to present this revised edition book on “Engineering Materials & Metallurgy” for the students of second year Mechanical Engineering.
Engineering Materials & Metallurgy is a basic science related to study of materials, its properties and its application to various areas of science and technology. The understanding of the subject will help budding engineers in judicious selection of material for producing better products to serve the society.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Metallurgy Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Structure of Crystalline Solids
2. Composition of Alloys and Phase Diagrams
3. Engineering Steels and Cast Irons
4. Heat Treatment of Steels
5. Surface Hardening Treatments
6. Plastic Deformation of Materials
7. Material Testing
8. Engineering Ferrous Alloys
9. Engineering Ferrous Alloys
10. Non-Metallic Materials