Elements Of Quantum Mechanics by Kamal Singh, S.P. Singh
In this edition of the book, Appendix 3 covering the topic 'Probability Current Density' has been added. This topic is necessary for obtaining the expressions for reflection and transmission coefficients discussed in Sections 5.4 and 5.5. To enhance usefulness of the book, the subject index has been given at the end.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for physics students.
Table of Contents:
1. Development Of Quantum Mechanics
2. Wave Properties Of Matter
3. Heisenberg’S Uncertainty Principle
4. Schrodinger’S Wave Equation
5. Free States
6. Bound States
7. The Hydrogen Atom And The Rigid Rotator