The need for more precise measurements in the areas of industry has increased the use of electronic instruments. Also the increase in availability and reduction in cost of mini and micro computers are responsible for the developement of digital instrumentation system.
In view, many institutions having papers in Electronic Instrumentation, this book Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation is written to fulfil their requirements.
This book Useful for Electronics And Telecom Engineering Students.
2. Characteristics of Instruments
3. Errors in Measurement and Their Analysis
4. Indicating Instruments
5. Electronic Measuring Instruments
6. Generation and Analysis of Waveforms
7. Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
8. Electronic Counters
9. Electronic Instruments
11. Instrumentation for Measurements of Non-electrical Quantities
12. Data Acqusition System
13. Power Measurement at High Frequencies
14. Biomedical Measurments
15. Intelligent Instrumentation
16. Microprocessor and Its Uses in Instrumentation
17. Measurements on Amplifiers and Receivers
Answers to Exercises