Thanks to the professors and students for their overwhelming response to the second edition of the book ‘Electronic Devices and Circuits - I’. It is a matter of great pleasure to revise this book based on the feedback we have received. This revised thrid edition covers the entire syllabus of the subject ‘Electronic Devices and Circuits - I’.
Most of the chapters from second edition are modified based on the ideas and suggestions we have received. Many more solved problems are added in almost all the chapters. The addition of the University Questions at the end of each chapter is the feature of this new edition. Some derivations are newly added based on the University Question Papers.There are many small changes throughout that improve the clarity and expand the presentation of certain topics.
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering student.
1. Semiconductor Physics
2. Semiconductor Diode Characteristics
3. Rectifiers and Filters
4. Clippers, Clampers and Multipliers
5. Bipolar Junction Transistor
6. Transistor Biasing
7. BJT as Small Signal Low Frequency Amplifier
8. Field Effect Transistor
9. FET Biasing
10. FET Small Signal Analysis
11. Amplifier Frequency Response
12. Special Semiconductor Devices
13. Electronic Materials & Components
14. Data Sheets and Parameters
Appendix A Probable Values of General Physical Constants
Appendix B Comparison Tables