Electromagnetic Theory For Anna University by Uday A. Bakshi, Late Ajay V. Bakshi
The importance of Electromagnetic Theory is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Electromagnetic Theory.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All chapters in this book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of this subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics & Electrical Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Vector Analysis
2. Coulomb's Law and Electric Field Intensity
3. Gauss's Law and Applications
4. Electric Work, Potential and Energy
5. Conductors, Dielectrics and Capacitance
6. Poisson's and Laplace's Equations
8. Magnetic Forces, Magnetic Materials and Inductance
9. Time Varying Fields and Maxwell's Equations
10. Electromagnetic Waves
Solved University Question Papers