Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines (A Conceptual Approach) by Uday A. Bakshi, Ajay V. Bakshi
The importance of Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electrical Engineering student.
Table of Contents:
1. Vector Analysis
2. Coulomb's Law and Electric Field Intensity
3. Gauss's Law and Applications
4. Electric Work and Potential
5. Conductors, Dielectrics and Capacitance
6. Poisson's and Laplace's Equation
8. Magnetic Forces and Inductance
9. Maxwell's Equations and Time Varying Fields
10. EM Wave Characteristics - I
11. EM Wave Characteristics-II
12. Poynting Vector and Flow of Power
13. Transmission Lines-I
14. Transmission Lines-II