Electromagnetic Fields For Anna University by U. A. Bakshi, Late A. V. Bakshi
The importance of Electromagnetic Fields l is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Strength Of Materials For Electromagnetic Fields.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics & Telecom Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Vector Analysis
2. Coulomb's Law and Electric Field Intensity
3. Gauss's Law and Its Applications
4. Electric Work And Potential
5. Conductors, Dielectrics And Capacitance
6. Poission's and Laplace's Equation
8. Magnetic Forces, Materials and Inductance
9. Time Varying Fields and Maxwell's Equations
10. Plane Electromagetic Waves
Solved Question Papers Of AU