Electromagnetic Field Theory by Rohit Khurana
The book Electromagnetic Field Theory caters to the students of BE/BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Electronic Instrumentation Engineering, as electromagnetics is an integral part of their curricula. It covers a wide range of topics that deal with various physical and mathematical concepts, including vector functions, coordinate systems, integration and differentiation, complex numbers, and phasors.
The book helps in understanding the electric and magnetic fields on different charge and current distributions, such as line, surface, and volume. It also explains the electromagnetic behaviour of waves, fields in transmission lines, and radiation in antennas. A number of electromagnetic applications are also included to develop the interest of students.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BE/BTech Electrical & Electronics Engineer students.
1. Simple and easy-to-follow text
2. Complete coverage of the subject as per the syllabi of most universities
3. Lucid, well-explained concepts with clear examples
4. Relevant illustrations for better understanding and retention
5. Some of the illustrations provide three-dimensional view for in-depth knowledge
6. Numerous mathematical examples for full clarity of concepts
7. Chapter objectives at the beginning of each chapter for its overview
8. Chapter-end summary and exercises for quick review and to test your knowledge
Table of Contents:
1. Vector Analysis
2. Electrostatic Fields
3. Conductors and Dielectrics in Electric Field
4. Boundary Value Problems in Electrostatics
5. Static Magnetic Fields
6. Magnetic Forces, Materials, and Boundary Conditions
7. Maxwell's Equations and Time-varying Fields
8. Electromagnetic Waves
10. Transmission Lines
12. Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility