The importance of Digital Electronics is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Digital Electronics.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering students.
1. Combinational Logic Design - I
2. Combinational Logic Design - II
3. Sequential Logic Design - I (Flip - Flops)
4. Sequential Logic Design - II (Counters)
5. Sequential Logic Design - III (Shift Registers)
6. State Machines
7. Introduction to Algorithmic State Machines
8. Digital Logic Families
9. Programmable Logic Devices
10. Semiconductor Memories
11. 8051 Architecture
12. 8051 Instruction Set and Pragramming
13. 8051 I/O ports, Timers, Serial Ports and Interrupts