The study dermatoglyphics is important for forensic sciences and various other fields. In the field of forensic sciences it's importance is due to the fact that fingerprints remains unchanged even after death. From different palmar and plantar patterns that represent various healthy and unhealthy conditions it is a long established fact that this is a bio science which is here to stay and needs a lot of study and practice for mankind to yield long lasting benefits. Human intelligence is a biological and psychological potential which is capable of being realized to a greater or lesser extent as a consequence of the experiential, cultural, and motivational factors that affect a person. This potential can be interpreted to realise the maximum inborn potential of an individual for maximum happiness and success. Let us join our hands to spread the value and benefit of this amazingly beautiful science to the society.
This book Useful for Medical Student.
1. Definition of Dermatoglyphics and its Use
2. Embryogenesis of Dermatoglyphic Patterns
3. Scientific Methods of Recording Fingerprints
4. Standard Pattern Description
5. Various Fingertips Print Patterns and Sole Print Patterns
6. Dermatoglyphics of Lip Prints - Cheileoscopy
7. Matching Prints to Parents to know the Genotype
8. Dermatoglyphics as Bio-indicator for Inheritance of Family Traits
9. Dermatoglyphics as a Bio-indicator for Identifying Inherited Disorders
10. Dermatoglyphics and Multiple Intelligence Assessment
11. Dermatoglyphics - its Usage in Genetic Counselling