DECODE Basic Electronics For GTU University (II- COMMON -3110016) by U. A. Bakshi, A. P. Godse
The importance of Basic Electronics is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the Rey aspects of the subject Basic Electronics.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All chapters in this book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of this subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Diode theory and applications
2. Bipolar junction transistors and its biasing
3. Special purpose diodes and transistors
4. AC Analysis of BJT circuits and small signal amplifier
5. Field effect transistors (FET) and its biasing
6. Digital Circuits : Basic gates AND, OR,NOT