Current Affairs July 2017 eBook & Question bank is created by keeping the demands of recent pattern of various competitive exams in major view. In this ebook you will get compressive knowledge of the events happened in month of June 2017 then in question bank you will practice the topics that you have learnt in the ebook. It is brought to you by Jagranjosh.com. The topics for cover story and entire news section are selected on the basis of an analysis of general knowledge sections in all important exams including IAS, PCS, BANK, SSC, Insurance and others. And the time duration of topics covered in magazine includes all exam oriented current affairs of June 2017.
It presents the comprehensive coverage of the events of current affairs which are chosen on the basis of the requirements of all important exams. It covers all exam oriented current affairs of June 2017 with all required facts and analysis.
The analysis of all the events related to National, International, Economy, Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology is done in a way that fulfills the demand of all the important exams including IAS. The language used in the magazine is lucid and easy-to-understand language.
The major topics included in the magazine for cover story are: Modi @3: Key Initiatives, Achievements & Challenges in Economy, Darjeeling Unrest: What is the Solution? Qatar's Isolation in South West Asia and India. The eBook is expected to be handy for most of forthcoming exams like, Civil Services Examination, Various Insurance AO Exams, PCS exams, MAT and others.
- Current Affairs 100 questions with relevant explanations for the competitive exams
- e-book & question bank include Modi @3: Key Initiatives, Achievements & Challenges in Economy, Darjeeling Unrest: What is the Solution? Qatar's Isolation in South West Asia and India
- e-book and question bank cover National, International, Economy, Environment, Ecology, News from States, Sports, Discussion and Analysis.
- The current affairs ebook & question bank has comprehensive coverage of important events happened during the whole month.
- The current affairs study material follows the latest and trending approaches of asking questions in all government Exams.
- Aspirants will be in a position to assess their own level of IAS, RBI, SSC, Banking, Defence, etc exam preparation.