The importance of Control Systems l is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Control Systems.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electronics & Electrical Engineering students.
1. Basic Elements of Control System
2. Transfer Function and Impulse Response
3. Control System Modelling And Control System Components
4. Block Diagram Representation
5. Signal Flow Graph Representation
6. Time Response Analysis of Control Systems
7. Stability Analysis in Time Domain
8. Root Locus Technique
9. Basic of Frequency Response Analysis
10. Stability Analysis Using Bode Plots
11. Stability Analysis Using Polar and Nyquist Plots
12. Constant M And N Circles (Nichol's Chart)
13. Compensation of Control Systems
14. State Variable Analysis
Solved Question Papers Of AU