The importance of Control System is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Control System.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Electronics Engineering students.
1. Introduction To Control Systems
2. Review OF Laplace Transform
3. Transfer Function And Impulse Response
4. Mathematical Models Of Control Systems
5. Block Diagram Models Of Control Systems
6. Signal Flow Graph Models Of Control Systems
7. State Variable Models
8. Feedback Control System Characteristics
9. The Performance Of Feedback Control Systems
10. The Stability Of Linear Feedback Systems
11. The Root Locus Method
12. Frequency Response Methods (Bode Plot Method)
13. Polar And Nyquist Plots
14. The Design Of Feedback Control Systems
Appendix - A Matrix Algebra
Solved University Question Papers