Computer is an essential part of our day to day life. They are useful for the peoples of all ages and in every occupation. Today with the development of technology in computer such as internet and various software, the work can be easily done. The pharmacist sitting at their own work place can get thee information related to health with the fact by using internet and can apply the latest evidence based knowledge for the care of patient. Not only this have the software’s developed in statistics helped the pharmacist to analyse the data collected within a short span of time for research work.
This book is an effort to view the applications of computer in pharmacy thoroughly the eye of a medical or paramedical students, teachers, researchers and professionals. The book covers all the basics concept of computer in Pharmacy. Sincere attempt has made to prepare the content simple, concise, and easy to understand. This book contents strictly all the Practicals Prescribed in Syllabus.
This book Useful for B. Pharma student.
1. To Design a questionnaire using a word processing package to gather information about a particular disease
2. To Create a HTML web page to show personal information
3. To Retrieve the information of a drug and its adverse effects using online tools
4. To Create mailing labels Using Label Wizard, generating label in MS Word
5. To Create a database in MS Access to store the patient information with the required fields Using access
6. To Design a form in MS Access to view, add, delete and modify the patient record in the database
7. To Generate report and printing the report from patient database
8. To Create invoice table using MS Access
9. To Drug information storage and retrieval using MS Access
10. To Create and work with queries in MS Access
11. To Export Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports to web pages
12. To Export Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports to XML pages