Complete Foundation Guide For IIT Jee, Chemistry Class 8 by Satyasree Gupta K
Generally, students prepare for competitive exams based on the stereotyped formats of questions, problems, facts, and formulae. The Complete Foundation Guide for IIT-JEE Science series is equipped with a wide range of unique features that look at a broader perspective of Science concepts that are crucial in preparing students for competitive exams.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Class 8 students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Knowing a Legend: It’s not always about the subject and its concepts. This book realizes the importance of inspiration that the students need to start learning with determination. Knowing a Legend is a section that introduces an inspiring Scientist to the students.
2. Synopsis: A collection of key concepts of the chapter is given under this section called Synopsis. Students will get a quick summary of the concepts before diving into the exercises.
3. Solved Examples: Questions with solutions are provided for a better understanding of the concept.
Table of Contents:
1. States of Matter
2. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
3. Atomic Structure
4. Periodic Classification of Elements
5. Metals and Non-metals
6. Hydrogen and Oxygen
8.Carbon and Its Compounds
Reasoning and Aptitude
Mock Tests – 1
Answers to Mock Tests 1 and 2