Cloud Computing And Its Applications by Dr. Annasaheb B. Nimbalkar, Santosh D. Nikam, Vishal R Karnik, Anamitra A. Nimbalkar
The importance of Cloud Computing And Its Applications is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Cloud Computing And Its Applications.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Cloud Computing Fundamentals and Related Concepts
2. Cloud Computing - Virtualization
3. Cloud Computing - Architecture
4. Cloud Computing - Platform as a Service - Aneka Platform
5. Concurrent Computing and the Thread Programming
6. High Throughput Computing (Task Programming)
7. Data Intensive Computing
8. Cloud Platforms in Industry
9. Cloud Applications