Cellular And Mobile Communications by Prof. G. Radha Krishna
As the number of cellular subscribers increases, the interference that will be experienced by the systems will also increase manifold, whereby large cellular systems will have to handle interference problems. Hence, in the future, there will be a lot of opportunities for research and to develop newer applications. The chapters in this book cover introduction to wireless mobile communication, various aspects of cellular systems, and future aspects of Cellular communication. The book is a basic textbook that supports further exploration in the new field of cellular communications and may be considered a handbook or building block for further research.
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering students.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The book is self-explanatory to a large extent and also serves as a convenient reference for engineers working in the Cellular Communications field.
2. Arrangement of topics is flexible so that an instructor may conveniently select several topics to suit a one-semester course.
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction to Wireless Mobile Communication Systems
2. Cellular Mobile Radio Systems
3. Elements of Cellular Radio System Design
5. Cell Coverage for Signal and Traffic
6. Cell site and Mobile Antennas
7. Frequency Management and Channel Assignment
8. Value of Implementing Handoffs
9. Digital Cellular Networks
10. Third Generation Technology (3G Technology)