Case Studies in Human Resource Management
Case Studies in Human Resource Management by Sanjeev Bansal, Jaya Yadav And Hargovind Kakkar
These case studies will offer experiential learning and will spur the interest of the students, faculties and practicing managers in understanding the various HR practices across organizations. In all, 22 case studies under three major themes have been presented:
Audience of the Book :
|The objective of this book is to present a compilation of Human Resource Management case studies highlighting some of the contemporary issues and practices in the major processes of Human Resource Function.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Presents three major themes; “The Basis of the Function -- HR Policy and Talent Acquisition”, “Skill Building and Developing Competency -- Investment in Talent”, and “Pay, Reward and Welfare -- Talent Engagement”.
2.Each case study is preceded with an Abstract, followed by the case study per se, and ends with Questions for Discussion.
Table of Contents:
1. Market Mapping Enhancing Recruitment Process
2. Analysis of Recruitment Process at FutureSoft Pvt. Ltd
3. On Boarding Process - Concerns and Challenges
4. Revamping HR Policies for Building A Better Organization
5. Implementation of Telepresence Systems at Bajaj Energy Power Plants
6. Save Cost or Save time… An Ethical Question
7. Comprehending Employee’s Training and Development Need Analysis
8. Analyzing the Training Effectiveness in Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
9. Evaluating the Training Needs Identification Process at Alere Medical Pvt. Ltd.
10. Effectiveness of Training and Development Program- A Case of ABC Company
11. Efficacy of Training Programs at National Fertilizers Limited
12. Understanding the Impact of Training on Job Satisfaction of Employees
13. Realizing the Gap Through Competency Mapping: A Case of BB Foods
14. Enhancement in the Corporate Mentorship Program
15. Market Mapping for Source to Pay
16. Prominence of Employee Benefits in Today’s Organizations
17. Is Happiness and Satisfaction a Rare Commodity?
18. Eminence of Well-being Concerns at Navin Hospital
19. Dynamics of Employee Engagement and Recognition Activities- A Case of A Premier Hotel
20. Rewarding Employees through Employee Engagement Activities: A Practical Reality?
21. Drain in IT
22. Personal Effectiveness – Path to a Better Future.