CBSE Living Science Physics Class X
About the Book
This book has been prepared as per the latest syllabus and guidelines on Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) introduced by the CBSE and many other State Education Boards.
● Best of both, the traditional courses and the recent innovations in the field of basic Biology have been incorporated.
● The book presents a systematic and logical development of the concepts.
● A number of figures, tables, graphs, study tips and problem-solving strategies have been used to enhance the effectiveness of the text.
● There are ample illustrations, practice questions and numerical problems.
● The book contains a large number of worked-out examples to demonstrate the application of the various concepts to real-life situations.
● Extensive tasks for formative and summative assessments are included in every chapter as per CCE guidelines.
● Formative assessments include oral questions, quizzes, worksheets, home-assignments and topics for group activities, group discussions, seminars and symposiums.
● Summative assessments include very short answer-type questions, short answer type-I questions, short answer type-II questions and long answer-type questions.
● Value-based questions, diagrammatic questions, questions based on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and multiple-choice questions based on practical skills have been included.
● Brief biographical sketches of prominent scientists have been included wherever possible to put the development of Science in a historical perspective.