1860 CBSE Complete Study Science For Class - X by Payal S Nath, Dr. A. K. Goswami
The Complete Study series by Sahitya Bhawan for Class X is designed as per the new curriculum. The purpose of the book is to prepare the student with an in-depth knowledge of Social Science for class X. We have made every effort to cover the whole syllabus as per NCERT. This book will act as a guide for revision and preparation for the exam as the material is presented in concise and precise manner with enough questions for practise.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class X Students.
1. Each Chapter is divided in sub-groups, which will help the students in stepwise completion of chapter and then subject.
2. NCERT exercises are fully solved
3. There are additional questions for practise as per the pattern suggested by the board which have been divided into MCQs, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions. Then there are extra questions for selfassessment
4. The book also includes questions based on values discussed in the chapter that include Remembering, Understanding, Application and Creative Evaluation.
Table of Content:
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-Metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Coordination
8. How do Organisms Reproduce
9. Heredity and Evolution
10. Light—Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and The Colour World
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources
Answers of Chapter Test