1978 CBSE Complete Study Mathematics For Class - IX by Jaya Mulani, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Shruti Chopra
The Complete Study series by Sahitya Bhawan for Class IX is designed as per the latest syllabus released by the CBSE Board. The purpose of the book is to prepare the student with an in-depth knowledge of Mathematics for class IX. We have made every effort to cover the whole syllabus as per NCERT. This book will act as a guide for revision and preparation for the exam as the material is presented in concise and precise manner with enough questions for practise
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Class IX Students.
1. Each Chapter is divided in sub-groups, which will help the students in stepwise completion of chapter and then subject.
2. NCERT exercises are fully solved
3. There are additional questions for practise as per the pattern suggested by the board which have been divided into MCQs, Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions and Long Answer Type Questions. Then there are extra questions for selfassessment
4. The book also includes questions based on values discussed in the chapter that include Remembering, Understanding, Application and Creative Evaluation.
Table of Content:
1. Number Systems
3. Coordinate Geometry
4. Linear Equations in Two Variables
5. Introduction to Euclid's Geometry
6. Lines and Angles
9. Areas of Parallelogram and Triangles
12. Heron's Formula
13. Surface Areas and Volumes