CBSE A Textbook Of Physical Education For Class - XI by Ratna Sagar Experts
A Textbook of Physical Education Classes 11 and 12 is a series of two books written in strict conformity with the latest syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Each book of this series has been carefully planned to make it student-friendly. The text has been presented in an interesting, understandable and enjoyable manner.
The books are not just a simple narration of facts; rather there is an attempt to link physical, social, emotional, nutritional, financial, intellectual and environmental factors that together cause overall wellness of an individual.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for class XI students.
1. Comprehensive coverage of all the topics given in the latest syllabus.
2. Large-sized photographs and illustrations make learning physical education a hands-on experience as they take the learner on a virtual tour. The attractive photographs are lively, colourful and enrich the text greatly
3. Flow Charts and Tables are given to help students understand the concepts better.
4. A summary at the end of each unit provides a quick recap of the important concepts learnt.
5. Exercises include very short answer type questions, short answer type questions, long answer type questions and value-based questions. These exercises are on the pattern of the board exams to help students to prepare for them.
6. Interesting facts and information relevant to the concepts are given in the form of 'Did You Know?'.
7. A glossary of difficult terms is given at the end of the book for quick reference.
Table of Contents:
1. Changing Trends And Career In Physical Education
2. Olympic Movement
3. Physical Fitness, Wellness And Lifestyle
4. Physical Education And Sports For Cwsn
6. Physical Activity And Leadership Training
7. Test, Measurement And Evaluation
8. Fundamentals Of Anatomy And Physiology
9. Kinesiology, Biomechanics And Sports
10. Psychology And Sports
11. Training In Sports
Model Sample Paper