C & Data Structures : With Lab Manual by V V Muniswamy
This book is designed for the way we learn. This text is intended for one year (or two-semester) course in “C Programming and Data Structures”. This is a very useful guide for undergraduate and graduate engineering students. Its clear analytic explanations in simple language also make it suitable for study by polytechnic students. Beginners and professionals alike will benefit from the numerous examples and extensive exercises developed to guide readers through each concept. Step-by-step program code clarifies the concept usage and syntax of C language constructs and the underlying logic of their applications. Data structures are treated with algorithms, trace of the procedures and then programs. All data structures are illustrated with simple examples and diagrams.
Audience of the Book :
|This book useful for GATE in Computer Science and Engineering are included to support the students who will be taking GATE examination|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Contains a rich suite of end-of-the-chapter exercises, which includes multiple choice questions, questions and answers, and review questions and problems.
2. Each chapter has a lot of worked examples and detailed programs for a better understanding of the subject matter.
3. Includes 4 appendices explaining number systems, the ASCII character set, commonly used library functions, and key to the MCQs.
4. A laboratory manual is provided at the end of the book for practical application of the programs.
Table of Contents:
2. Overview of C
3. C Fundamentals
4. Operators and Expressions
5. Input and Output
6. Flow of Control
12. Data Files
14. Data Structures
15. Linked Lists
18. Binary Trees
20. Searching and Sorting