Building Technology (For Kerala University) by S. S. Bhavikatti
Building Technology involves selecting suitable material and carrying out building construction neatly. This book covers these aspects and is neatly written as per the syllabus of Kerala University. The text is presented in simple, precise and reader friendly language. It is amply supported by figures and tables.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for Engineering students.|
1. Detailed coverage of the Kerala University syllabus.
2. Simple and precise explanations.
3. Text sufficiently illustrated by figures and tables.
4. Relevant IS Codes listed.
5. Exhaustive questions listed.
|Table of Contents:|
1. Introduction to Construction Materials
3. Timber and its Products
6. Concrete Blocks
10. Iron and Steel
11. Miscellaneous Materials
12. Introduction to Building Construction
14. Stone Masonry
15. Brick Masonry
16. Concrete Block Masonry and Composite Walls
17. Scaffolding, Shoring and Underpinning
18. Partition Walls and Cavity Walls
19. Lintels and Arches
20. Floor and Flooring
21. Roofs and Roof Coverings
22. Doors, Windows and Ventilators
24. Plastering and Pointing
25. Painting and other Decorative Finishes
26. Damp-Proofing Course (DPC)
27. Termite Proofing