The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
The SSC CGL notification for 2017 is scheduled to be published on 11th March, 2017.For 2017 CGL Exam, the expected number of vacancies may be more than 30,000, given a slew of hiring in the Income Tax Department.
SSC CGL 2017 Important Dates:
The tentative schedule for the SSC CGL 2017 exam is as follows. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2017 and make sure to complete the process in time.
Application form will be available from 11th March 2017
Last date for registration 15th April 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit card: May 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam: 19th June to 2nd July 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 Result declaration: August 2017
SSC CGL Tier-2 Admit card: August 2017
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam: 5th to 8th September 2017
SSC CGL Tier-2 Result declaration: October 2017
SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam: 12th November 2017
Interview: December 2017
All your SSC Exam study needs in single place from best publishers like Upkar Prakashan, Arihant Publications, Disha Publications, Cosmos Bookhive, Jagran Josh and more. Ace your SSC CGL Studies with these best sellers. Available in huge discounts!
For SSC CGL online books, go thru the below books listing: