Biomedical Electronics and Instrumentation Made Easy by G S Sawhney
A well set out textbook to explain the concepts of biomedical electronics and instrumentation.
Audience of the Book :
|The book covers the complete syllabi of UP Technical University of various subjects concerning Biomedical Electronics and Instrumentation. The text is admirably suited to meet the needs of the students of electronic engineering, electronic instrumentation, electrical engineering, and biomedical engineering.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.Introduces the topics of anatomical terms, planes and movements as well as histology and physiological systems of the body.
2. Includes all the important biomedical instruments used in various diagnosis for disorders from head to toe
3.Underlying working principles have been discussed appropriately.
4.Text is well supported by diagrams and worked examples.
Table of Contents:
1. Anatomical Terms, Planes and Moments
3. Physiological Systems
4. Transducers and Biomedical
5. Instrumentation System
6. Bioelectrical Potentials and Electrodes
7. Cardiovascular System and Measurements
8. Respiratory System
9. Diagnostic Techniques
11. Patient Care and Monitoring
12. Computer in Medicine and Digital Image
13. Signal Processing
14. Nervous System
15. Ophthalmology Instruments
16. Prosthetic Devices and Therapies
17. Monitors and Recorders
18. Systematic Body and Skin Temperature Measurement
19. Shock Hazards and Prevention