Basic Electrical And Electronics Engineering-II (ASTU, Assam) by Jyoti Prasad Bandyopadhyay
Books in this series have been specially designed to meet the requirements of a large spectrum of engineering students of ASTU-those who find learning concepts difficult and want to study through solved examples, and those who wish to study the traditional way. A large number of solved examples are the backbone of this series and are aimed at instilling confidence in the students to take on the examinations.
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering - II has been specially designed to serve as a textbook for an introductory course on basic electrical and electronics engineering. It meets the requirements of a large spectrum of 2ndsemester undergraduate students of all branches of engineering. The book has been developed with an eye on the interpretation of concepts and application of theories. The language has been kept very simple so that students are able to assimilate the subject matter with ease. A large number of solved examples have also been provided for self-assessment.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electrical & Electronics Engineering Students.
1. Complete coverage of all the modules of the syllabus of ASTU and also useful for GATE and other graduate level exams
2. Comprehensive and lucid presentation of the basic concepts
3. Over 120 worked-out examples including conceptual guidelines
4. Over 430 multiple choice questions with answers
5. A large number of short questions and answers
Table of Contents:
1. Fundamentals of DC Machines
3. Induction Motor
4. A.C Synchronous Machines
5. Analog Electronics
6. Digital Electronics