Audio Video Engineering For SPPU 15 Course (BE - II - E&Tc - 404191C) by Venkat N. Ghodke
The importance of "Audio Video Engineering" is well known in various engineering fields. The overwhelming response to our books on various subjects inspired us to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject "Audio Video Engineering".
The audience of the Book :
This book is Useful for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering students.
1. The book uses plain, lucid language to explain the fundamentals of this subject.
2. The book provides a logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics.
Table of Contents:
1. Fundamentals of Colour Television
2. Digital TV and Display Devices
4. Advanced TV Systems
5. Fundamentals of Audio-Video Recording
6. Fundamentals of Acoustics