The importance of Artificial Intelligence is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Artificial Intelligence.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
This book Useful for Computer Science Engineering students.
1. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
2. Intelligent Agents
3. Problem Solving using AI
4. Problem Solving Strategies
5. Heuristic Search Strategies and Constraint Satisfaction Problems
6. Adversarial Search and Games in AI
7. Knowledge Representation and Prepositional Logic
8. First Order - Predicate Logic
9. Programming in AI using Prolog
10. Knowledge Representation and Ontological Engineering
11. Software Agents and Multi - Agent Systems
12. AI in Field of Natural Language Processing
Solved Model Question Paper