Analytical Chemistry is a specialized branch of Chemistry that deals with techniques & instrumentation that have gained immense importance in recent years because of their practical utility. This book is useful as a text as well as a reference book for students of Analytical Chemistry in Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses. The chapters are arranged in an organized and systematic manner, and continuity is maintained in all the chapters. All topics have been covered in sufficient depth and thereby eliminates the botheration of referring to several books.
This book is written in simple, clear and easy to understand style has a balanced view of Modern Analytical Chemistry and also indicates the materials concerned with the classical methods of analysis. This book should be helpful as background for future course work including a more advanced course dealing with instrumental analysis. Illustrations and diagrams have been used profusely so that they not only supplement the descriptions, but also make it easier for the students to clearly grasp the subject. Bibliography is given to help the students with further references. An extensive Appendix is also included. The Glossary serves as an easy reference. The Index facilitates direct access to the content.
This book Useful for Engineering Chemistry Students.
1. Data Analysis
2. Titrimetric Analysis
3. Potentiometric Methods Of Analysis
4. Principles Of Gravimetric Analysis
5. Stoichiometric Calculations
6. Separation Techniques
7. Purification Techniques
8. Thermo Analytical Methods
10. Electrogravimetric Methods
13. Spectroscopy-An Introduction
14. Uv-Visible Spectroscopy
15. Infrared Spectroscopy
16. Raman Spectroscopy
17. Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy
18. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
19. Mass Spectroscopy
20. Flame Spectrometry And Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
21. Flame Emission And Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
22. X-Ray Spectroscopy
23. Computers And Their Applications In Chemistry