Analog Circuits For VTU by A. P. Godse, U. A. Bakshi
The importance of Analog Circuits is well known in various engineering fields. Overwhelming response to my books on various subjects inspired me to write this book. The book is structured to cover the key aspects of the subject Analog Circuits.
The book uses plain, lucid language to explain fundamentals of this subject. The book provides logical method of explaining various complicated concepts and stepwise methods to explain the important topics. Each chapter is well supported with necessary illustrations, practical examples and solved problems. All the chapters in the book are arranged in a proper sequence that permits each topic to build upon earlier studies. All care has been taken to make students comfortable in understanding the basic concepts of the subject.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering students.
Table of Contents:
1. BJT Biasing : Biasing in BJT Amplifier Circuits
2. Small Signal Operations and Models
3. MOSFETs - Biasing in MOS Amplifier Circuits
4. Small Signal Operation and Modeling
5. MOSFET Amplifier Configuration
7. Feedback Amplifiers
8. Output Stages and Power Amplifiers
9. Op-Amp with Negative Feedback and General Applications
10. Op-Amp Circuits
11. Timer IC 555 and its Applications
Solved Model Question Paper