This revised edition of ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING provides a comprehensive and updated coverage of important topics, current trends, latest ideas and researches in management accounting. Expanding on its theoretical base, the book provides practical exposition to help students strengthen conceptual understanding and develop problem-solving skills to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
Pedagogically enriched with new features and an impressive layout, this new edition is an essential text for students of M.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA, CS, CFA and other professional courses.
This book Useful for Management Students.
1. Numerical problems and cases to enhance the application of theory to real-world scenarios.
2. Over 300 illustrations to aid understanding of concepts.
3. More than 400 multiple choice questions as well as 600+ discussion questions to reinforce learning.
1. Management Accounting: Nature and Scope
2. Cost Concepts and Classifications
Part-II: Cost Accumulation Systems and Product Costing
3. Cost Allocation and Overhead Absorption
4. Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
5. Absorption Versus Variable Costing
Part-III: Managerial Decision Making
6. Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis
7. Relevant Information and Decision Making
8. Pricing Decisions
Part-IV: Planning, Control and Performance Measurement
10. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
11. Performance Measurement in Divisionalised Companies
12. Transfer Pricing
12. Performance Measurement — Balanced Scorecard
13. Strategic Management Accounting
14. Management Control Systems (MCS)
Part-V: Managerial Uses of Financial Statements
15. Cash Flow Statement
16. Financial Statement Analysis