This Modern Industrial World is getting fully enriched with the only and only single term i.e. Automation, especially process industries have promptly accepted the change of Industrial Automation. PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), HMI, SCADA, VFD & SERVO are the key components of Industrial Automation.
This book has been prepared to impart the complete knowledge of PLCs, HMI, SCADA, VFD & SERVO. It is divided into 24 chapters, where the first one explains the Automation; second is briefing on various controllers ; PLC is detailed from chapter 3 to chapter 19, covering-classification, inputs/outputs, languages, logic gates, programming concepts, Timers, counters, Analog Programming, Memory Registers, Various PLC Instructions, PID controller, Industrial Protocols, PLC redundancy & Fail safe wiring, Servo Motors etc. Chapter 20 has the detailed about HMI, Chapter 21 represents SCADA, Chapters 22 & 23- MOTOR, Motor Starters and the last Chapter 24 is about Electrical Drives.
This book will find the acceptance among the Engineering Students and Professional Engineers working in the Industry, where they can use it as a guide. It will play a key role, for those who wish to learn about the Automation, as it serves the purpose of SELF-LEARNING.
This book Useful for Mechanical Engineering Students.
1. Introduction of Automation
2. Introduction of Various Controllers
3. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
4. PLC Programming Languages
5. Logic gate Programming in PLC
6. Various Programming Concepts in PLC
9. Memory Registers
10. Analog Programming
11. System Bit/Special Memory Bit
12. Jump and Subroutine instruction
13. Master Control Reset (MC/MCR) Instruction
14. Shift and Rotate Instruction
15. Stacking Instruction
16. Servo Motor
17. Field Bus
18. PLC Redundancy/Failsafe Operation
19. PID Controller
20. Human Machine Interface (HMI)/ Man Machine Interface (MMI)
21. SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
23. Motor Starters
24. Electric Drives