Advanced Accounts Volume-II by M.C.Shukla, T.S. Grewal And S.C.Gupta
This book covers a very wide range of topics of accounting. It can be used with great advantage while preparing for any B.Com.(Hons.) examination and CA (Foundation), CPT, PCC, ICWA, CS, CA (Inter.), CA (Final), CS (Foundation), and other similar examinations. Thus, it is a multi-pupose book. The book is already prescribed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for the paper in Accounting of their different examinations.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for commerce and management.
Table of Contents:
18. Introduction -Shares, Debenture Etc.
19. Final Accounts
20. Valuation Of Goodwill And Shares: Reorganisation And Reconstruction Of Share Capital
21. Amalgamation And External Reconstruction
22. Holding Companies
23. Cash And Funds Flow Statements, Cash Budgets And Working Capital
24. Accounting Ratios
25. Insurance Companies
27. Accounts Of Electricity Companies
29. Mechanised Accounting
30. Criticism Of Functional Statements
31. Inflation Accounting
32. Accounting For Human Resource Of An Organisation And Social Responsibility