|A Textbook Of Power Plant Engineering by R K Rajput
This book on 'Power Plant Engineering has been written to meet exhaustively the requirements of various syllabus in this subject for courses for B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc. (Engg.) of various Indian Universities. It is equally suitable for U.P.S.C. (Engg. Services) and section B-A.M.I.E. (India) Examinations. The book contains 13 chapters in all and 'ObjectiveType Question Bank' at the end.
Audience of the Book :
|This book useful for B.E., B.Tech. B.Sc. (Engg.) of various Indian universities and U.P.S.C. (Engg. Services) Section B - A.M.I.E. (India) Examinations.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. The presentation of the subject matter is very systematic and the language of text is in a lucid, direct and easy to understand manner.
2. Each chapter of the book is saturated with much needed text supported by neat and self-explanatory diagrams to make the subject matter self-speaking to a great extent.
3. A large number of solved examples, properly graded, have been added in various chapters to enable the students to attempt different types of questions in the examination without any difficulty.
Table of Contents:
2. Power Plant Cycles
3. Steam Power Plant
4. Diesel Engine Power Plants
5. Gas Turbine Power Plants
6. Hydro-Electric Power Plant
7. Nuclear Power Plant
8. Combined Operation of Different Power Plants
9. Economics of Power Generation
10. Non-Conventional Power Generation and Direct Energy Conversion
11. Plant Instrumentation
12. Major Electrical Equipment in Power Plants
13. Pollution and Its Control