A Textbook Of Engineering Mathematics Volume-II by Dr. Juthika Sengupta, Dr. Swapan Kumar Sarkar
It gives us immense pleasure in presenting to our readers Volume–II of Engineering Mathematics designed for the students of B.Tech. first year (2nd Semester, all branches) under WBUT. Five modules of the syllabus has been divided into nine chapters. Each topic has been thoroughly covered in scope, content and also from the examination point of view. Solved examples have been selected carefully, whose details illustrate all the features and difficulties that one can possibly encounter in the general cases. The book is equally suited to any students who are undergoing similar courses.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for engneering students.
Table of Contents:
1. Ordinary Differential Equation
2. Differential Equations Of First Order And Higher Degree
3. Ordinary Differential Equation - Higher Order And First degree
4. Graph Theory
5. Matrix representation Of A Graphs
7. Improper Integrals
8. Laplace Transform
9. Inverse Laplace Transform
Question Paper (2011)