A Textbook Of B.Sc. Mathematics Volume - I (Differential Equations) (For Andhra Pradesh) by V. Venkateswara Rao, B. V. S. S. Sarma, N. Krishnamurthy, S. Anjaneya Sastry & S. Ranganatham
This Textbook of B.Sc Mathematics is for the students studying First year in all universities of Andhra Pradesh. The revised syllabus is being adopted by all the universities in Andhra Pradesh, following Common Core model curriculum from the academic year 2015 - 2016 (revised in 2016) based on CBCS (Choice Based Credit System). This book strictly covers the new curriculum for 1st year's Semester-I).
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for BSc Student.
The main features of the book are as follows:
• Simple and lucid language
• The revised syllabus is being adopted by all the universities in Andhra Pradesh, following Common Core model curriculum from the academic year 2015 - 2016.
• Objective type questions covering multiple choice type and fill in the blank type questions which are useful to M.Sc. entrance tests are given with answers at the end of each section.
• Detailed solutions for all the problems in the various exercises of different chapters are given at the end.
• Key book included.
Table of Contents:
2. Differential Equations of First order and First Degree
3. Differential Equations of First order but not of First Degree
4. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations I & II
5. Higher Order Linear Differential Equations - III
6. Objective Type of Questions
7. Problems for Practical
8. Solved Question papers of different universities in A.P.-2017
9. Key to "A Text Book B. Sc. Mathematics Volume-I"