A Textbook Of Automobile Engineering
|A Textbook Of Automobile Engineering
This standard treatise titled as A Textbook of Automobile Engineering is intended for the use of students of B.E./B.Tech. of all Indian and Foreign Universities. The subject matter is presented in the most concise, to-the-point and lucid manner. The book contains well-graded examples, most of which are taken from the recent examination papers of Indian and Foreign Universities.
The main features of the book are as follows:
1. Provides detailed information about working of different systems of automobile along with new technologies.
2. A large number of illustrations and tables are provided, which will help in understanding the text..
3. At the end of each chapter, Exercises, Questions and Objective Type Questions have been given to make this treatise a complete comprehensive book on the subject.
|Table of Contents:|
2. Performance of Automobiles
3. Suspension System
4. Tyre and Wheel
5. Steering System
6. Braking System
7. Electrical Fundamentals
9. Charging System
10. Starting System
11. Lighting System and Accessories
12. Air-Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation Systems
13. I.C. Engines (Fundamentals and Components)
14. Combustion and Combustion Chambers
15. Working and Testing of I.C. Engines
16. Cooling System
17. Lubrication System
18. Fuel Supply System in Petrol Engines
19. Fuel Systems in Diesel Engines
20. Air Intake and Exhaust System
21. Air Pollution and its Control (Emission Control)
22. Ignition System
24. Manual Transmission
25. Automatic Transmission
26. Drive Line System
27. Common Tools and Measuring Instruments
28. Maintenance System