Metal Casting & Joining
- 40% OffINR 350.00 INR 210.00Get this eBook
| About The Book Metal Casting About The Bookamp; Joining
Designed for the undergraduate students of mechanical engineering and allied branches, this book serves as a bridge between the study of the basic processes and their application in production industries.
This book covers two similar fundamental processesfoundry and weldingin a single volume. The chapters of the book are grouped in seven modules. A separate module is devoted to introduce the preliminaries of the two areas namely casting and joining processes. Miscellaneous welding and allied processes, including the modern methods and thermal cutting, conventional sand mould casting, special and modern casting methods, conventional metal joining processes and theory of solidification of metal, its metallurgy, defects in castings and casting design procedure are covered in the book. The theory of each process is explained with the help of simple line sketches which can be easily reproduced by a student at the time of examination. Enough worked out examples and problems are given for practice, especially in the design areas. At the end of each chapter, sufficient number of review questions are given as exercise.
Table of Contents:
- Metal Casting & Joining
- Casting Technology And Cast Alloys
- Metal Casting: Computer-Aided Design And Analysis
- Understanding The Melt Flow Behaviour of Za Alloys Processed Through Centrifugal Casting Journal
- Costing Formulas
- Costing Theory Activity Based Costing
- Mechanical Estimating, Costing and Process Planning (Including contracting & Process Planning) eBook By Banga and Sharma
- Customs Manual 2011
- Costing Theory Notes-I
- Costing Theory Notes-II