iGate Mechanical Mock Test I With Solution By Mr Arvind Rai
About this eBook
Dew point is reached by cooling air at constant moisture content
Wet bulb temperature changes by addition of moisture at constant enthalpy
For saturated air, the dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature and dew point are the same.
Dehumidification of air is achieved by heating.
Of these statements A 1 and 3 are correct C 3 and 4 are correct 19.
B 1 and 2 are correct D 3 alone is correct
One tone capacity water cooler cools water from 350C to 200C. The specific heat of water is 4.18kJ kg.k. The water flow rate will be A 215.1 lt hr
B 208.8 lt hr
C 220.6 lt hr
The figure shows psychrometric chart, the name of the lines OC OG will be B
x dry bulb temperature
y specific humidity A Sensible heating, sensible cooling B Adiabatic saturation, isothermal humidification
- 76% OffINR 495.00 INR 118.80Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 425.00 INR 102.00Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 175.00 INR 42.00Get this eBook
- 44% OffINR 535.00 INR 299.60Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 675.00 INR 162.40Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 875.00 INR 210.40Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 345.00 INR 82.80Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 245.00 INR 58.80Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 300.00 INR 72.00Get this eBook