Instrumentation And Control
| About The Book Instrumentation And Control
Instrumentation and control plays a crucial role in the field of automation. This book presents an in-depth analysis of the essential concepts of the instrumentation and control systems.
The book introduces the students to instrumentation system and explains its designs, component selection and environmental effects. The statistical methods of data analysis and estimation of uncertainties are presented for an appropriate evaluation of the measured values. Dimensional metrology including the recent advancements is presented in an easy-to-grasp manner. The book also covers measurement of force, torque, shaft power and acceleration besides discussing signal conditioning and various display devices in a simple but effective style. Finally, it explains the time and frequency-measuring system, control theory and practice and various measurement-instruments as well as the nuclear techniques.
Designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students of electrical and instrumentation engineering, electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering, this book will also be equally useful for the practising engineers and professionals.
KEY FEATURES :
Contains numerous figures and tables to clarify the concepts.
Incorporates solved examples to impart practical knowledge to the students.
Provides chapter-end review exercises to test students understanding of the subject.
Table of Contents:
1. INSTRUMENTATION SYSTEM
2. STATISTICAL ERROR ANALYSIS
4. SENSORS AND TRANSDUCERS
5. STRAIN GAUGES
6. MEASUREMENT OF FORCE, TORQUE, SHAFT POWER, SPEED AND ACCELERATION
7. MEASUREMENT OF PROCESS VARIABLES, PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE, FLOW AND LEVEL
8. SIGNAL CONDITIONING
9. DISPLAY DEVICES
10. DETERMINATION OF COUNT AND MEASUREMENT OF TIME, TIME INTERVAL AND FREQUENCY
12. MEASUREMENT OF MISCELLANEOUS PARAMETERS AND VARIABLES
- Electronic Instruments And Instrumentation Technology
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Aircraft Instrumentation And Systems
- Transducers And Instrumentation
- Microprocessor-Based Agri Instrumentation
- Virtual Instrumentation Using Labview
- Instrumentation And Control
- Power Plant Instrumentation
- Introduction To Measurements And Instrumentation
- GATE QUESTION PAPERS INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING 2008-2015