Electric Motor Drives
Electric Motor Drives
- ISBN: 9788174093127
- Author: M. S. Berde
Available Options ( In Stock )
Electric Motor Drives by M. S. Berde
Electric Motor Drives is an evergreen subject and is of interest to Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineers.
The book covers mechanical principles, electric motors fundamentals, control principles as applied to various electric motors, industrial motor applications, and maintenance of electric motors and allied equipment. Worked problems on electric motor drives are added and questions are added at the end of each chapter to cover the theory discussed. The book may be useful for undergraduate courses in Electrical Engineering, lasting for one semester.
The objective of this book is to explain the various types of motors along with their characteristics and use of control circuits that may be applicable and methods of starting, stopping and calculating their power ratings. Chapters on preventive maintenance of motors & allied equipment and industrial applications are also given in the book. To illustrate the use of concept, formulae ; solved problems and university questions are also included with text.
Audience of the Book :
|Electric Motor Drives is an evergreen subject and is of interest to Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics engineers.|
The main features of the book are :
282 Solved Examples, Highlights Chapter wise ♦ 132 Multi-choice Questions Chapter wise ♦152 Review Questions ♦ 283 End of Chapter Exercise ♦ 52 Solved Questions from IES/IAS Examinations ♦ 300 Multi-choice Questions from IES Examinations
Table of Contents:
• Introduction to Electric Drives
• Dynamics of Electrical Drives
• D.C. Motor Characteristics, Control and Drives
• Three Phase Induction Motors Characteristics, Control and Drives
• Synchronous Motor Characteristics, Control and Drives
• Motor Power Ratings • Selection of Motors
• Preventive Maintenance of Electric Motors and Allied Equipments
• Industrial Applications of Electric Motors • Protection of A.C. Motors
• Energy Conservation in Motor Drives
• Worked Problems in Electrical Drives.
- 76% OffINR 495.00 INR 118.80Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 875.00 INR 210.40Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 175.00 INR 42.00Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 290.00 INR 69.60Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 250.00 INR 60.00Get this eBook
- 76% OffINR 180.00 INR 43.20Get this eBook
- -36% OffINR 380.00 INR 516.80Get this eBook