- 40% OffINR 450.00 INR 270.00Get this eBook
| About The Book Control Systems
This comprehensive text on control systems is designed for undergraduate students pursuing courses in electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, telecommunication engineering, electronics and instrumentation engineering, mechanical engineering, and biomedical engineering. Appropriate for self-study, the book will also be useful for AMIE and IETE students.
This book is recommended in Assam Engineering College, Assam, Jorhat Engineering College, Assam and Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Assam.
Written in a student-friendly readable manner, the book, now in its Second Edition, explains the basic fundamentals and concepts of control systems in a clearly understandable form. It is a balanced survey of theory aimed to provide the students with an in-depth insight into system behaviour and control of continuous-time control systems. All the solved and unsolved problems in this book are classroom tested, designed to illustrate the topics in a clear and thorough way.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
One new chapter on Digital control systems
Complete answers with figures
Root locus plots and Nyquist plots redrawn as per MATLAB output
MATLAB programs at the end of each chapter
Glossary at the end of chapters
Includes several fully worked-out examples to help students master the concepts involved.
Provides short questions with answers at the end of each chapter to help students prepare for exams confidently.
Offers fill in the blanks and objective type questions with answers at the end of each chapter to quiz students on key learning points.
Gives chapter-end review questions and problems to assist students in reinforcing their knowledge
Table of Contents:
Symbols, Notations and Abbreviations
1. INTRODUCTION TO CONTROL SYSTEMS
2. MATHEMATICAL MODELS OF PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
3. BLOCK DIAGRAM AND SIGNAL FLOW GRAPHS
4. TIME RESPONSE ANALYSIS
5. ROUTH STABILITY CRITERION
6. ROOT LOCUS TECHNIQUE
7. FREQUENCY RESPONSE ANALYSIS
8. NYQUIST PLOT
10. STATE-SPACE ANALYSIS
11. DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Control Systems
- Advanced Control Systems
- Introduction To Control Systems
- Control System Design
- Linear Control Systems with MATLAB Applications eBook By B.S. Manke
- Control Systems By Naveen Mehra and Anuj Jain
- Control System Components
- Operating Systems and Middleware: Supporting Controlled Interaction
- Power System Analysis: Operation And Control
- Control System Analysis and Design eBook By K.K. Agarwal