- 76% OffINR 195.00 INR 47.20Get this eBook
| About The Book Modern Physics
This comprehensive and well-written book provides a thorough understanding of the principles of modern physics, their relations, and their applications. Most of the developments in physics that took place during the twentieth century are called 'modern'-something to be treated differently from the 'classical' physics.
Table of Contents:
1. The Special Theory of Relativity.
2. Particle Nature of Radiation.
3. Atomic Models.
4. Wave Mechanical Concepts.
5. General Principles of Quantum Mechanics.
6. Quantum Mechanics of Simple Systems.
7. Atomic Physics.
8. Statistical Physics.
9. Molecular Spectra.
10. Crystal Structure and Bonding.
11. Lattice Dynamics.
12. Band Theory of Solids.
13. Magnetic Properties of Solids.
16. Fibre Optics and Holography.
17. Nuclear Properties.
18. Radioactive Decay.
19. Nuclear Reactions.
20. Nuclear Radiation Detectors and Particle Accelerators.
21. Elementary Particles.
A. Units and Physical Constants.
B. Some Useful Integrals.
C. Molecular Orbitals.
D. Cosmic Rays.
E. Feynman Diagram.
Answers to Problems.