Probability And Queueing Theory
| About The Book Probability And Queueing Theory
Designed as a textbook for the B.E./B.Tech. students of Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology, this book provides the fundamental concepts and applications of probability and queueing theory.
Beginning with a discussion on probability theory, the text analyses in detail the random variables, standard distributions, Markovian and non-Markovian queueing models with finite and infinite capacity, and queue networks. The topics are dealt with in a well-organized sequence with proper explanations along with simple mathematical formulations.
KEY FEATURES :
Gives concise and clear presentation of the concepts.
Provides a large number of illustrative examples, in particular for queueing models and queueing networks, with step-by-step solutions to help students comprehend the concepts with ease.
Includes questions asked in university examinations with their solutions for the last several years to help students in preparing for examinations.
Provides hints and answers to unsolved problems.
Incorporates chapter-end exercises to drill the students in self-study.
Table of Contents:
1. PROBABILITY THEORY
2. RANDOM VARIABLES
3. STANDARD DISTRIBUTIONS
4. TWO-DIMENSIONAL RANDOM VARIABLES
5. RANDOM PROCESSES
6. QUEUEING THEORY
7. NON-MARKOVIAN QUEUES AND QUEUE NETWORKS
- Probability And Queueing Theory
- Probability Theory The Logic of Science eBook
- Fundamentals Of Biostatistics
- A Textbook of Engineering Mathematics (M.D.U, K.U.,G.J.U., HARYANA) SEM-III/IV By N.P.Bali
- An Introduction to Statistical Science in Agriculture
- Oswaal SSLC Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class 10th Mathematics
- RTU QUESTION PAPERS 2ND YEAR COMPUTER SCIENCE (2009-2014)
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Pullout Worksheet For Class 10 Term II (October to March 2014) Mathematics
- Introduction To Biostatistics And Research Methods
- A Textbook of Engineering Mathematics by NP Bali and Dr Manish Goyal